HOW TO REGISTER
Clubs will not be considered In Good Standing with JRBC until payment of all registration fees have been received and proof of coaching requirements have been registered with Rope Skipping Canada.
2023-2024 REGISTRATION- NOW OPEN
Club or Individual Membership Registration
1. Download and complete the JRBC Registration File (When the link opens, choose FILE - Download)
2. Complete the Online Registration Form
3. Send payment via Interac e-transfer to: email@example.com
4. Have all members complete the RSC Waiver Form and submit them to JRBC (firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. Registration of additional members throughout the year must follow the above procedure. Do not add to a previous spreadsheet or submit your entire club registration again.
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP
Full Membership: $50.00 CAD per year. Anyone may be a full member. Competitive athletes and coaches must be full members. Full Memberships run from September 1st to August 31st of each year and carry full voting rights.
Associate Memberships run from September 1st to August 31st of each year. Associate membership is reserved for club volunteers, judges, and parents of athletes who are full members.
Recreational Membership: $5.00 CAD per year. Recreational memberships are only open to those members registering as recreation athletes. Recreational Memberships run from September 1st to August 31st of each year and do not carry voting rights.